bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 ’s Perfect Pergola Contest
- ELIGIBILITY: The bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 Dream Pergola 2021 Contest (“Contest”) is open to legal residents of the (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Not eligible are employees of bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 Company Inc., its respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate families and persons living in the households of each of these individuals. Any web pages, advertisements and promotional materials relating to the Contest are intended for viewing only within the geographic area described above and by Eligible Participants. You are not authorized to participate in the Contest unless you are located within the geographic area described above and are an eligible participant. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects. This Contest is void where prohibited.
- MINOR: All participants who are minors in their province or territory of residence must obtain permission from their parent or legal guardian to participate in the Contest. In such cases, the parent or legal guardian will be deemed to be the participant who must comply with all Contest requirements set forth herein and who may accept the prize on behalf of the minor winner.
- SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the Contest is bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 Company Inc. (“Sponsor” or “Simpson”), 5956 West Las Positas Boulevard, Pleasanton, CA 94588.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The Contest begins on March 15, 2021 at 12:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”), and ends on May 31, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. PDT
- ENTRY: No purchase necessary. You can enter the Contest by submitting, during the promotional period, through the form on theContest pagecomplete pergola plans produced using free Simpson’s Pergola Planner Software™ and following the steps outlined on theContest pageon the bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 website. Only one entry per person and per household. Multiple entries may disqualify you from eligibility to enter the Contest. In the event duplicate entries are received from any person or e-mail address, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid entry received. In the event of a dispute, Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the e-mail address by the Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with that e-mail address. Potential winner may be required to show valid proof of being authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with their 1. potentially winning entry. Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, agents and advertising and promotion agencies including each of its respective officers, directors, agents and employees (“Contest Entities”), are not responsible for failure for any reason of on-line or Internet entries, including without limitation: failures of any software or hardware of any kind, telecommunications and/or transmissions failures of any kind, incomplete or garbled telecommunications transmissions resulting from any reason, problems with Internet network servers or providers including, without limitation, problems resulting from technical malfunctions or telecommunications congestion on the Internet or on any web site, or any combination thereof. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor will not confirm receipt of entries.
- PRIZES: A total of one (1) prize will be awarded in the Contest. The first place prize (the “Grand Prize”) is either: (i) USD $500 in cash; or (ii) up to USD $500 in bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 product related to the Pergola Planner winning design (such election is to be made by the Grand Prize winner).
- JUDGING AND NOTIFICATION: The Grand Prize winner be selected by Sponsor based on the submitted Pergola Planner designs.
Each entry will be given a score (the “Score”) out of 40 by the panel of judges as selected by the Sponsor. The entry with the highest total Score will be deemed the potential winner. In the event there is a tie between two or more entries based on the highest total Score, the entry (from amongst all such tied entries) with the highest score on Criteria 4 will be deemed to be the potential winner. In the event there is a tie between two or more entries based on the score for Criteria 4, a random draw will be conducted from amongst all such tied submissions and the drawn submission will be deemed to be the potential winner.
Each Pergola Design submitted will be judged based on the following criteria:
1 = no
10 = yes
1 = not complex
5 = average
10 = complex
|Use of Materials
1 = very little use
5 = average use
10 = uses multiple materials throughout design
1= no visualization
5 = average use of visualization effects
10 = utilized visualization to complete pergola design
The potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about June 30, 2021 by a representative of Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be reached within three (3) calendar days of the first notification attempt or any prize notification is returned as undeliverable, that potential winner may be deemed ineligible and an alternate potential winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries. To be declared the winner, the potential winner will be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release which must be completed, signed, and returned to Sponsor within five (5) calendar days from the date of notification letter. If documents are not returned on a timely basis, the potential prize winner may be deemed ineligible and an alternate potential winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. If the potential winner is a Canadian resident, the potential winner will also need to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by the Sponsor.
- Did the submitter meet the criteria of the contest? Each submission must be a design created with bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 ’s Pergola Planner Software™ and is submitted in the contest window timeframe (March 15 – May 31, 2021).
- What is the complexity of the pergola design? Did the submitter create a simple pergola or one that has multiple design elements?
- How much material does the design include? Did the submitter use demonstrate usage of the multiple materials that are available in each design?
- Did the submitter utilize the visualization effects included in Pergola Planner Software? Is there usage of plants, trees, backgrounds, etc. in the submitted design?
- PRIZE CONDITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS: (a) Sponsor is responsible for any incidental costs related to the Grand Prize. (b) Grand Prize winner is responsible for all expenses not attributable to Sponsor in these Official Rules that are incurred as a result of claiming the Grand Prize, including without limitation, all federal, state, provincial, local or other taxes or fees, all registration, title and insurance fees, the cost of any upgrade or changes made to any prize after award of such prize, and any other expenses of whatever sort. All Contest participants should seek independent advice regarding tax and other liabilities associated with the Grand Prize. (c) Grand Prize must be accepted as delivered. Grand Prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash or credit. Grand Prize is not transferable, must be accepted as awarded, has no cash-surrender value in the event the Grand Prize winner chose the Grand Prize to be a bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 product related to the Pergola Planner winning design. Except as provided immediately below, no prize substitutions are allowed. (d) If events beyond the control of Sponsor make the Grand Prize unavailable for delivery to the winner within a reasonable time or as otherwise as provided by applicable law, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion a similar prize or prizes of equal or greater verifiable retail value. (e) Before taking possession of the Grand Prize, the prize winner agrees to provide any and all information or documentation relating to award of Grand Prize that is necessary for preparation of Sponsor’s taxes or otherwise reasonably necessary for the maintenance of Sponsor’s records.
- ODDS: The odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the caliber of eligible entries received during the promotional period and the ability of an entry to satisfy the judging criteria outlined in section 7.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Contest is subject to all applicable federal state, provincial and local laws and regulations. By participating, you: (a) agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final in all respects; (b) agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Contest Entities from any and all obligations, losses, damages, penalties, claims, actions, suits, costs and other expenses of any kind whatsoever for any property damage, injury or death to you or any third person arising therefrom, or in connection with your participation in the Contest, or from the acceptance, use or misuse of the Grand Prize awarded in the Contest; and (c) acknowledge that Contest Entities have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including without limitation, its quality. By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner thereby agrees, except where otherwise prohibited by law, to Sponsor’s use of such winner’s name, photograph, likeness, biographical information and city, street and state or province address on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media in perpetuity, without compensation. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be in violation of the Official Rules. Sponsor may deem ineligible any potential Contest participant from participating in the Contest or winning a prize if it determines in its sole discretion that the potential participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any Contest participants or any representatives of Contest Entities. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including for reason of computer virus, technical failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, legal prohibition, human error or any other reason beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, or for any other reason at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR POTENTIAL PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT OR POTENTIAL PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
- SPONSOR USE OF ENTRIES: All entries and materials submitted by eligible Participant to Sponsor in connection with the Contest (collectively, “Entry Materials”), along with all copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights associated therewith, become the property of Sponsor upon submission. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that Sponsor shall have the right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and noncommercially exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation to you or any other person or entity. You agree to take, at Sponsor’s expense, any further action (including, without limitation, execution of affidavits and other documents) reasonably requested by Sponsor to effect, perfect or confirm Sponsor’s rights as set forth above in this paragraph 10. Additionally, Sponsor hereby grants to you a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide, license and right to use the Entry Materials for self-promotion purposes only, including: (a) use in your business book or portfolio; (b) inclusion on advertising materials related to the promotion of your business; and (c) use on websites that you control. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may not sell, sublicense or distribute the Entry Materials or any derivative of the Entry Materials without the express, written permission of Sponsor.
- ORIGINAL WORK OF AUTHORSHIP: You hereby warrant and represent that: (a) you own all rights to all Entry Materials submitted by you; and (b) all such Entry Materials are original works of authorship on your part and have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any other work and do not violate, misappropriate or infringe any copyright, trademark or other proprietary right of any other person or entity.
- PRIVACY: The Sponsor is collecting personal data about Contest participants for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further informational or marketing communications will be received by the Contest participants in connection with the Contest.
- DISPUTES: Each Contest participant agrees (a) that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Contest or these Official Rules shall be resolved individually and without resort to any class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of California, Alameda County, and (b) to waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages (including attorneys’ fees), other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., expenses associated with participating in this Contest) and any and all rights to have such claims multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues, questions or controversies concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participants in this Contest shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules or provisions (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of laws of any jurisdiction other than that of the State of California.
- RULES/WINNER INFORMATION: For a copy of these Official Rules or a list of winners send a self-addressed stamped envelope specifying “Pergola Planner 2021 Contest Rules” or “Pergola Planner 2021 Contest Winners List” to: 5956 West Las Positas Boulevard, Pleasanton, CA 94588. Winner information will be available on or about June 30, 2021. The Official Rules and winners list will also be available on-line at www.rpglegends.com. Short Form Rules No purchase necessary. For full contest rules, visit strongtie.com/pergolaplannercontest. To enter, submit complete pergola plans produced using Simpson’s Pergola Planner Software™ and following the steps outlined on the [Contest page] on the bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 website for one entry. Must be age 18+ and a resident of the (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding QC). Contest closes at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2021. Limit of one (1) entry per person and per household. Total one (1) prize consisting of either (i) USD $500 in cash or (ii) up to USD $500 in bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 product related to the Pergola Planner winning design (such election is to be made by the Grand Prize winner) available to be won. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the caliber of eligible entries received during the promotional period and the ability of an entry to satisfy the judging criteria. Skill testing question required for Canadian winner.
Short Form Rules
No purchase necessary. For full contest rules, visit strongtie.com/pergolaplannercontest. To enter, submit complete pergola plans produced using Simpson’s Pergola Planner Software™ and following the steps outlined on the [Contest page] on the bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 website for one entry. Must be age 18+ and a resident of the (50) United States, the District of Columbia or Canada (excluding QC). Contest closes at 11:59 pm on May 31, 2021. Limit of one (1) entry per person and per household. Total one (1) prize consisting of either (i) USD $500 in cash or (ii) up to USD $500 in bob体育欧洲杯哪里可以买球 product related to the Pergola Planner winning design (such election is to be made by the Grand Prize winner) available to be won. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received and the caliber of eligible entries received during the promotional period and the ability of an entry to satisfy the judging criteria. Skill testing question required for Canadian winner.